UPDATE: THIS ISSUE IS RESOLVED IN CHROME VERSION 70+
* * *
There is a known issue with the latest version of Google Chrome which makes it impossible to drag items outside the main browser pane.
This affects the ability to drag the iQueue browser extension from our Installations page to your bookmarks bar.
The issue is due to be fixed in the next release of Google Chrome, however we don't know when this will be.
Until a fix is released, we suggest the following workaround (note if you've already installed the iQueue bookmarklet then this doesn't affect you.)
iQueue Installation Workaround.
If you've yet to install the iQueue, and the drag and drop bug n Google Chrome is preventing you from doing so, then you can use the handy workaround:
1. Navigate to Settings > Installation in your Wishloop account
2. Right click the green iQueue button and choose "Copy Link Address"
4. In Chrome, click Bookmarks > Bookmark Manager
5. You will see a new tab open with all of your bookmarks, click the three dots icon in the top right of the screen and choose "Add new bookmark"
6. Name your bookmark "iQueue" and paste the link address you copied at step 3 into the Url field.
7. Save the new bookmark and you'll then be able to drag it to the bookmarks bar or a folder of your choice within Bookmarks manager
More details on this bug are available here: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=878392