Integrating Zapier with Wishloop will allow you to trigger a custom action once a visitor submits an opt-in form of yours, Wishloop will communicate the subscriber data (first name, last name and email) to your Zapier account and will make it available to manage using the +500 services integrated to Zapier!
1. To link Zapier to your Wishloop account, click on "Make a Zap" from inside your Zapier account, then look for "webhook" like explained in the image below :
2. Choose "Catch hook"
3. in the textbox, just like the image below, copy and paste the following : first_name, last_name, email
4. Copy the URL from the box, like explained in the picture below.
5. Then from your "Wishloop Dashboard" > "Settings" > "Integrations", click on "New Integration" then paste the copied URL in the "Zapier Webhook URL" field, then go back to your Zapier dashboard and click on "OK, I did this".
6. Zapier will then wait for a test subscriber, you'll see the following message under a "loading" icon :
"Looking for the hook, this might take a sec..."
7. Go back to your Wishloop dashboard and click on "Create new Test Subscriber".
8. Wishloop will "ping" Zapier, and after a few seconds, you'll see the following success message.
All done! All you need to do now is to complete the Zap setup with your desired action and use the newly linked Zapier account as a "List" from the builder in the opt-in form settings.