Publishing your Wishloop actions to your WordPress site is easy with our plugin
First navigate to Settings > Installation and download the plugin
Leave this page open and log into your WordPress site in a new browser tab.
To install the Wishloop Plugin simply:
- Download the plug-in (Zip file) and save it to a local drive
- In the 'Admin' dashboard on your Wordpress site, click on 'plugins' and the 'add new'
- Upload the Zip file (NOTE - the full unzipped folder, not individual elements)
- Click 'Install' - and you will see the new plug-in appear in your plugins list.
- Activate the plugin and you'll see a new item added to your WordPress menu
- Click on 'settings'
You then need to enter the USER ID or The API key
These are available from the same screen as the plugin
Copy and paste your USER ID and API KEY into the plugin settings.
If your API KEY / User ID is correct, it will show a success message with the number of synced pages.
Then click "Save Changes".
Your WordPress site is now synced with Wishloop.
Any Amplify or Engage campaigns added to this site in your Wishloop account will now be displayed on your site, and you can easily create, edit, track and split test campaigns from within Wishloop without needing to log into your WordPress site
If you would like to publish any Capture page on your WordPress site, then create the page in Wishloop, then visit your WordPress site and go to "Wishloop" > "Add new"
Then set up the page path and choose which of your Wishloop campaigns you want to publish.