To display your popups/conversion mats campaigns only for a specific platform, for example for visitors using mobile devices only, or, visitors using desktop only, or even all of them, all you need to do is to go to your campaign settings, and set up the "Platform" option as you wish.
Articles in this section
- WATCH THIS - TUTORIALS - Campaign Settings
- Triggering pages with URL Parameters
- Navigation - Campaign settings (Capture)
- Displaying Campaigns only for Mobile or Desktop
- How to create a clickable button/image
- Exit Intent / Page Close triggers ON MOBILE
- How to hide popups/conversion mats on a link for some visitors but keep them running
- Where to show my pop-ups? Page targeting options
- How to exclude a specified page or multiple pages?
- How to show the popup/conversion mat on all pages under a directory?