To start running Wishloop on your website, you need to add the « Embed Code » to your pages, here is how :
For WordPress websites :
- If your website is running WordPress, we have a plugin for you, here is how to install it :
- Go to your Wishloop dashboard, click on « Installation » from the side menu, then download the WordPress plugin.
- Upload it to your WordPress website and activate it like you do for every other plugin.
- From your WordPress admin dashboard, you'll see a new menu « Wishloop » with a submenu « Settings », click on it, and enter your USER ID, (click here to get your USER ID : http://app.wishloop.com/installation
- Click « Save » and you’re good to go!
For HTML, Custom, E-Commerce, None-WordPress websites
If your website is a simple HTML website, custom made website, or running any kind of CMS or e-commerce platform, please follow the steps below:
- Go to your dashboard, click on « Installation » from the side menu, then click on « Get the Embed Code ».
- Copy the code from the modal window.
- If you want the popups to run on all the website, just paste the code anywhere in a page’s source code that is included in all other pages (for e.g : footer.php or head.php).
- If you want the popups/conversion mats to run on only on a specified page, paste the code anywhere in that page’s source code or use the page targeting option.